1. Is Registration mandatory for checking availability and booking ?
Yes. You can check availability only after registration and login. You will be required to complete the profile (including photo upload, address etc ), before you can check availability or complete a booking.
2. I want to book a room for tomorrow. Can I book?
Reservation closes at 12.00. midnight (IST) for arrivals on the following day. For example, if you expect to arrive at 6.30.a.m. IST on 11th November, you will have to book before 23:59 hrs IST on 9th November.
3. How many days in advance can a room be booked?
Room Reservations for a particular date opens 30 days in advance. For example, if you expect to arrive at 6.30.a.m. IST on 11th November, you will be able to do so from 12th October, 00:01 hrs (IST) onwards.
4. I have made a booking during this month already. I intend to book a room again. Is it possible?
Yes, currently we allow multiple transactions.
5. I am a single person. Can I book a room?
No. Our current booking policy does not allow a single person to avail a room. We are sorry for this inconvenience. You may, however, seek dormitory/hall accommodation at the counter on your arrival. Online booking is not possible.
6. We are two friends wishing to make a booking. Can we?
No. Only families are allowed to book a room. At the time of booking, you must disclose your relationship with the family member. Only selected immediate family is allowed.
7. Can I book a room for my parents who would like to stay in Prasanthi Nilayam?
No. The person who is booking a room must be present during check-in and during the stay.
8. I am an Indian National and my family members are non-Indians. Can we book a room?
No. You may, however, request your foreign family member to do the booking. He/she may include you as an accompanying member.
9. I am a Non-Resident Indian wishing to book a room in Prasanthi Nilayam along with my family members who are overseas nationals. Can I book a room together?
10. We are a family of 5 persons wishing to visit Prasanthi Nilayam. How many rooms do we need to book?
The rooms that are available online are furnished with 2 cots and 2 mattresses. A minimum of 2 adults and a maximum number of 3 adults are allowed to stay in a room. You will have to book two rooms to accommodate upto 6 persons.
11. Where should I report on arrival ?
Please report at the Online Booking Check-in Counter at the Accommodation Office (next to N-9 block, behind North Indian Canteen) (View map here) on arrival, for your check-in. The office is open from 6.30.a.m. IST to 7.30.p.m IST. Check-in outside office hours is not allowed. Overseas nationals will be required to submit Form-C before check-in.
12. We are a family of 9 persons wishing to visit Prasanthi Nilayam. How many rooms do we need to book?
You will need to book three rooms for 9 people, since a maximum of three adults are allowed per room. A maximum of two rooms are allowed per booking transaction. Therefore, you may do two booking transactions, to book a total of three rooms for 9 people.
13. I wish to stay in the Ashram for a month. Can I book a room?
Online room reservation facility is restricted to upto a maximum of two days per transaction. Currently, you may make multiple transactions, but you may have to check-in to another room after two days.
14. There are no rooms available for booking on the website. Are there any alternate arrangement?
I am travelling with family members who are not on your permitted list of family members for online booking. How do I book a room ?
A certain number of rooms are available under current booking in Prasanthi Nilayam Accommodation Office. On arrival in Prasanthi Nilayam, you may proceed to the Accommodation Office(next to N-9 block, behind North Indian Canteen) (View map here ) . Rooms are provided only for families subject to availability. The members should carry valid photo id for submission during room booking.
For any further details about your stay in the Ashram, please visit the Ashram Information page of Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust.