Guidelines for booking a room
This website provides online room reservation facility to devotees visiting Prasanthi Nilayam for Darshan of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. Currently the website provides reservation of two types of rooms subject to availability about one month in advance.
1. Furnished Room with tariff of Rs. 250 per day (taxes inclusive)
2. Furnished Room with hot water facility with tariff of Rs.280 per day (taxes inclusive).
Kindly go through the following guidelines to make a room reservation.
- A user-id is compulsory for inquiring about the room availability and making a reservation. Create a user-id by clicking on the new user link. Provide the necessary details and activate the user-id by clicking the activation link in the mail received. Complete the profile by providing all other essential details like address for correspondence, photo id etc to proceed further to make a room reservation.
- Following a successful reservation, you will receive a booking confirmation mail which is to be submitted at the check-in counter in Prasanthi Nilayam. You may also show the mail on a tablet or a smartphone.
- The member whose user-id is being used to make a reservation (the lead member) should be one of the occupants of the room.
- After logging in, there is a facility in the profile section to save the details of the family members accompanying the user who is making the reservation. These may be fetched for inclusion as accompanying members during the actual room reservation.
- The Ashram policy is to let only families visiting Prasanthi Nilayam for Darshan purpose to stay in rooms. Implementing this policy, the website makes it mandatory to mention the relationship of all the occupants with the lead member.
- Single persons, male / female are not permitted to reserve a room. There should be a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 3 adult family members in a room. A maximum of 2 children, below 4 years of age, can stay for free in the room with adult accompanying members.
- A room can be reserved for a maximum of 2 days duration. Rooms can be reserved up-to 30 days in advance. Reservation closes at 12.00. midnight (IST) for arrivals on the following day. For example, if you expect to arrive at 6.30.a.m. IST on 11th November, you will have to book before 23:59 hrs IST on 9th November.
- Room Reservations are not transferable and all the members mentioned during the reservation along with their valid photo identity cards are to be necessarily present during the check-in time in Prasanthi Nilayam.
- Currently, the website doesn’t provide for any cancellation / refunds option. Hence the devotees are advised to make a reservation only when they are sure of their travel plans to Prasanthi Nilayam.